The equivalent of 50 CEUs will be awarded at the completion of this training.
*Midwest Center's Basic Training is approved by the EMDR International Association (EMDRIA, the governing body of the USA EMDR community). Midwest Center is committed to exceeding EMDRIA's standards for basic training in EMDR.
Spring 2023 Training Dates:
*Attendance at all dates is required.
Times: 9am-4:30pm (zoom link opens at 8:30 to work out any tech issues)
This is a virtual training.
1. Checks can be made out to: Patti Miller, 16204 MN-7 W, Minnetonka, MN 55345 for $1,795.
2. Venmo (bank app): $1,795 payment can be paid through Venmo without processing fees. @Patti-Miller-51
3. Credit Card Option 1: Input your card information on the registration form (below). Credit card fees apply (3%).
4. Credit Card Option 2: Provide your Credit Card information by phone on Patti's confidential voicemail including the following: Credit Card type, Name on Card, Credit Card Number, Expiration Date, Security Code, and Zip Code attached to the billing address. Phone number: 612-812-7857.Credit card fees apply (3%).
5. Credit Card Option 3: Provide your Credit Card information by fax including the following: Credit Card Type, Name on Card, Credit Card Number, Expiration Date, Security Code, and Zip Code attached to the billing address. Fax Number: 952-934-3010.Credit card fees apply (3%).
Patti Miller, LP, EMDRIA Approved Consultant and Virtual Basic Trainer, is offering this EMDRIA Approved EMDR Therapy Basic Training for the integration of this highly effective approach into clinical practice.
This training program offers complete basic training in EMDR therapy (including the EMDRIA* required 10 hours of consultation) through lectures, practicum experience and exercises. It has been designed to spread learning and skill development over four two-day modules (Friday and Saturday) within a three month period of time. With this clinically focused training format, there are more opportunities for review, consultation and repeated practice of key conceptual and clinical skills to solidify learning.
The training program is designed and structured to fully prepare you to integrate EMDR into your clinical practice and is committed to exceeding EMDRIA standards for basic training in EMDR. Our commitment is to provide a respectful, supportive cohort learning environment to build a consortium of EMDR professionals.
This model also elaborates on topics including trauma brain, extended resourcing, attachment and dissociation which helps in safely working with more dysregulated clients.
The curriculum for this training was originally developed by Susan Schaefer, PhD, LP and Sue Evans, MA, LP who passed away in 2016, but whose spirit lives on in this training.
To Register, Please fill out the form HERE.
Participants accepted into the training who decide not to attend the training prior to 30 days before the training begins will be given a full refund minus any credit card processing costs. Participants who decide not to attend the training within a 30-day window of the training will be given a refund only if a replacement trainee is secured.